While we do have SDKs and APIs, we realised that some of you are already generating events for critical checkpoints. To stream this data into Doctor Droid, we have launched connectors with the following sources:
- SQS, AWS Kinesis: To forward events from your existing event buses
- Segment: To imports events from teams using Segment to route events
- Cloudwatch logs: To import existing logs
- Sentry: To import error messages and correlate them with other events on Doctor Droid
To read more about specifics of implementations, checkout our docs or blog.
- Capability to filter events basis attribute properties.
- Automated metric visualisations for individual events.
A dashboard with auto-generated metrics for any event created in the system.