Today, we're excited to announce the first release of Doctor Droid! With this feature release, we introduce the capability to sign up, generate API keys, send events using the API or Python SDK, and more. Here are the key features included in this version:
- API Integration: Sign up, generate your API key, and send events to Doctor Droid using our API. Check out our integration guide here.
- Python SDK Support: Use our Python SDK to easily send events to Doctor Droid.
- Transaction Monitoring: Create a monitor to track asynchronous transactions using two independently sent events with a common key. See our monitor guide here.
- In addition, we've added the ability to set up alerts to notify you of potential issues, including:
- Pending Transaction Alert: Get a notification if a transaction is stuck in the pending state for more than a specified duration.
- Latency Alert: Receive an alert if the time it takes to complete a transaction is increasing.
Product demo starts at 0:26s
- An "event" represents a step or a change which alters the state of an object and can be linked to that object using an identifier such as an order ID or transaction ID. For more details, please see our event definition guide.
- A "transaction" is composed of two or more events for an object and are linked using the object ID. It is complete when all of the events are completed.
For more information, please refer to our monitor documentation here.
Thank you for choosing Doctor Droid!