The objective of the investigation assistant is to simplify and automate manual triaging for on-call teams. Here are three key points before starting further:
✅ Works with your existing integrations.
✅ Transform your triaging logic to a playbook.
🔌 Empower your teammates to run your logic, or map it to an alert.
A playbook is a sequence of steps that have been defined in context of a specific situation, generally related to an issue in engineering. These steps could include:
- A Diagnosis step (metric / log fetch)
- A condition evaluation (rule)
- A written instruction (text)
- A remediation action
- Share LIVE diagnosis with a team member (Use it to show your current state of investigation with your team mates in one click).
- Bring metrics and data from different tools in one-place in the sequence you want.
- Save playbook for future re-runs.
- Standardise diagnosis for critical features across your team.
- AWS Cloudwatch
- New Relic
Want another tool? Let us know. We are actively working on supporting integration with various tools.
Updated 4 days ago