This document covers the details on how you can link your Amplitude account and start sending amplitude events to Doctor Droid using AWS Kinesis Firehose Delivery streams.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab
- In the Warehouse Destination section, click Kinesis Data Firehose
- Enter a sync name, then click Create Sync
- Click Edit, then enter the AWS region, stream name and role name. These will be provided by Doctor Droid team over email for you.
- Use the Send events filter to select the events you want to send. You can send all events, but Amplitude recommends choosing the most important ones
- When finished, enable the destination and save.
Since this connector is in Beta, we will get on a call with you to convert your events into a format that Doctor Droid understands. Within a few months, this transformation should be configurable by you on the platform itself.
Updated 3 months ago